Sunday, October 23, 2011

Short hair

Jacob's hair was getting really long in the back and at least two people thought he was a girl within one week. 


So I put him in his highchair and got out my hair-cutting scissors.

It didn't end well. :-)

His hair is definitely shorter now though. No one will think he's a girl, for sure. I'm going to try to use Kevin's clippers to even out the cut tomorrow. Scissors are clearly not my forte. I figure I'll get better with practice but we'll see how that goes. Anyway, he's still handsome to me, even with a botched haircut. Gotta love this kid. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You just need to pull the hair out at different angles but keep cutting it off at the same length. I am sure that makes no sense. It just takes a little practice. I cut all my boys hair except Austin...he likes to have a "trendy" hair cut now. :) And of course he still looks handsome!! :)

    ReplyDelete