Monday, April 2, 2012

New Family Pictures

We went over early to Kevin's parents' house on Sunday (a good 2+ hours before conference was going to start) to try get some family pictures taken. It's a major challenge to get Alexander to look at a camera lately and it's even harder to get Jacob to look at the same time. I had a pretty goofy look on my face in a lot of the pictures because I was willing the boys to smile. Any good child photographer knows you have to just keep snapping pictures and hope to catch a couple of good shots. (At least that's how I feel about it.) Anyway, here are the best of the bunch. Thanks for taking them for us, Grandpa!





4 comments:

  1. You all look wonderful!What a sweet family! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome family! Yay for successful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pictures, I am now planning to go home to GA about the second week of May, so I will see you then. Love you sooooooo much. Mammaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! What a good looking family!

    ReplyDelete