Friday, September 23, 2011

Sick boys

Alexander is in one of my shirts in this picture because wearing oversized clothing just seems like the thing to do when you're feeling pukey.

I swear, these boys have been fighting back to back germs for months! Couple months of coughing and runny noses. Then strep, more colds and now a 24 hour stomach bug. Alexander goes to preschool and practically brings home the plague - weekly. I'm kind of hoping that they've gotten everything that's going around now and they'll be immune for the rest of the year. Hey, I can dream can't I?

1 comment:

  1. So sorry!! That really stinks. Since I homeschool we miss all the germs brought home from school but, I will tell you we get our share from church!! It is shocking how sick kids can be and the parents still bring them in nursery...good grief don't they know we really don't want their stinky little germs!! Love your cute family!

    ReplyDelete